Higher Education Institution URGENTLY seeks Dynamic PA to MD
Please email application through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Job Function
Handle time and daily management, of meetings, correspondence, and note-taking. The role of a personal assistant can be varied, such as answering phone calls, taking notes, scheduling meetings, emailing, texts
Secretarial Diploma or similar
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, provide general assistance during presentations;
- Screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Taking minutes;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Taking on some of the manager's responsibilities and working more closely with management;
- Own vehicle and valid drivers license
- Preference will be given to mature candidates who have previously worked in the educational space.
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.