Main job function
Personal Assistant/ Book keeper / Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative clerical tasks
· Prepare communications such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence.
· Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
· Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical.
· Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
· Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
· Maintaining supply inventory.
· Maintaining office equipment and supplies as needed.
· Aiding with client reception as needed.
· Recording financial transactions such as sales, purchases, and payments.
· Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of all financial transactions.
· Reconciling bank statements and other financial records.
· Managing accounts payable and accounts receivable.
· Generating financial reports and preparing financial statements.
· Monitoring and tracking expenses and revenues.
· Managing calendars and scheduling appointments
Co ordinate travel arrangements
Assist with various administration duties
Manage and capture employee time and attendance
Oversee stock control duties
Sage Accounting proficiency
Strong understanding of accounts receivable and financial principles
Valid drivers license and own vehicle
Work independently be resourceful, proactive and work under pressure
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.