Our client is seeking an outstanding performance-driven individual to manage their factories’ operational and production performance at an optimum level in the role of Operations Executive.
Please email application through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Job Function
• Identifying and delivering quicker, lighter and faster product solutions.
• Appropriate and diligent care of production assets.
• Planning and executing Business Unit based projects.
• Eliminating BU bottle-neck engineering process flow situations.
BSc Engineering Degree
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a management role in manufacturing.
• BSc Engineering degree or relevant qualification essential.
• Minimum of 5 years’ projects and maintenance experience essential.
• Minimum of 5 - 8 years in a management position.
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills and experience and ability to work with numbers essential.
• A proven track record of managing a team of artisans and/or Engineers.
Characteristics & Competencies
• Strong and effective communicator with a sense of urgency.
• Someone who pays close attention to detail.
• Hands on individual who actively seeks solutions to problems.
• Strong financial and commercial aptitude.
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.