Our client based in Malta, Mediterranean currently have an opportunity for a South African .Net Software Developer wanting to be based abroad in Malta at a software house and gain exposure abroad. Our client makes use of cutting-edge tools and have a passion for clean and maintainable code with a primary focus on the development of intuitive software solutions.
Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Main job function
- Design, development and implementing software for a variety of applications
- Developing and maintaining the software framework and services using the .NET framework and Microsoft technologies
- Delivering innovative, flexible, integrated solutions to meet customer’s changing business.
- Participating in agile development.
- Researching and answering technical questions.
Degree/related IT qualification
You should have studied or have some experience of:
- Visual Studio 2017 or higher.
- .NET framework, including Visual Studio, ASP.NET
- Competency and Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
- Experience working with DevExpress technologies, specifically:
XAF, XPO and DevEx components for ASP.NET
- Working in an Agile development environment
- Good communication skills in English.
- Candidates with a degree in software programming would be given preference.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure platform will be considered an asset.
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.