Main job function
We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages C# and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support. Main focus in the beginning is learning the code base from existing software programmes. Thereafter to support this code base and enhance functionality based on user and our industry requirements.
Please contact Jenny Rathbone firstname.lastname@example.org
- Producing code using .NET language - C#
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
- SQL database skills
- ASP.NET Web Forms experience and programming
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer. This may be basic, medium or well established.
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages – C#, SQL, mobile and ASP.NET Web Form
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Improve existing software.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert to staff on applications and provide technical support.
- Mobile: understand the current code base and gain the necessary skills, to enhance this code base going forward.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market. To be discussed at interview.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language such as Ionic framework which is used by our mobile apps.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.