Main job function
Roles / Main Responsibilities:
• Strategic direction for maximization of the BUTCHERY categories
• Strategic direction in the identification of consumer trends and working closely with the relevant departments
BUTCHERY KAM’s, for their assistance in relevant NPD requirements
• The Development of in store concepts, with full profitability analysis
• Maintaining the BUTCHERY Brand Identity, nationally through regional Development teams, ensuring their compliance & execution.
• Interaction and collaboration with national Retail Operations & Development teams to ensure retail leadership and collaboration executing strategy to maximize sales, market share gains, market segmentation and profitability
• providing Value added direction for the Retail stores.
• Align the BUTCHERY Group Strategy Across Marketing, Sales & DC’s
• Manage the Trading terms of the Butchery Suppliers portfolio to ensure fair trading & profitability
• Continues to look for new opportunities and growth vehicles within the BUTCHERY Space
• Provide Guidance for retailers on Ranging by format & seasonality
• Provide merchandising flows by format and by Cluster
• Manage & control the National Butchery Drop shipment suppliers
o Trading terms
o Supplier agreements
o Strategy aligned to private label
• Lead National teams to execute professionally on new Category / Concept launches, with the BUTCHERY Brand Manager
• Align BUTCHERY Brand Manager to ensure Marketing campaigns are implemented successfully.
• Ensure Marketing campaigns produce the expected return on investment in terms of sales, brand recognition and brand loyalty.
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.