Our client, which is listed on the JSE, is a supplier of quality low voltage electrical distribution, protection and control equipment.
With an exciting background of groundbreaking achievements, have prospered for more than five decades to become a leader in the design, development, and manufacture of Circuit Breakers, Residual Current Devices, Surge Protection, Wiring Accessories, and Metering Products.
Main job function
To develop new software applications and update and modify existing applications. The Application Developer processes users' needs to customize the software for computer programs, designs prototype applications, implements, and tests source code and troubleshoots software applications. To be successful as an Application Developer, you should have a sound knowledge of software engineering as well as excellent analytical skills.
• IT Degree or diploma or related qualification
• MCSD Qualification (an added advantage)
• 4 years development experience
• Object oriented design of systems
• Knowledge of ERP systems (an added advantage)
• Development using Visual Studio
• Experience in REST, JSON, XML
• Relational Database Models
• Experience in Azure DevOps Services
• Experience in Web Development C#
• Experience in Web services and APIs
• Experience in solid security implementation
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.