Exciting opportunity with a Non-Profit that builds the capacity of visionary, values-based, change-makers to advocate for health equity in South Africa
Main job function
The MEL Manager is responsible for leading and managing the monitoring, evaluation and learning function in the Organisation.
The role will develop and implement an M & E, strategy and framework, and will develop appropriate MEL tools and lead the organisation in ongoing learning processes.
Core responsibilities include:
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
- Learning & Innovation
- Capacity Building
- Knowledge Management
- Stakeholder Engagement
Masters or Hons level degree in Social or Political Science, Public Health or Development Studies.
· 8 -10 Years’ work experience in Monitoring and Evaluation environment at a senior level
· Clear track record of designing and implementing MEL processes and methodologies that organisations can use to measure their outcomes
· Strong M&E design, implementation, management and reporting skills.
· Strong qualitative and quantitative research skills
· Strong report writing and presentation skills
· Ability to work at the highest level within the organisation up to the board level.
· Experience and knowledge in learning and innovation methodologies.
· Experience in social justice advocacy initiatives
· Experience and comfort in collaborating with communities and constituencies of people affected by health or other inequities.
· Proficiency in electronic communications and standard office software.
To Apply :
Please email cv and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.