Mechanical Engineer required to join a large organisation based in Pietermaritzburg. The position will be in Production of Equipment.
Please email application through to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Accredited National qualification in Mechanical Engineering studies.
• At least 1-2 years practical experience in a Production / Manufacturing environment.
• Good understanding of tools, jigs and fixtures
• Good understanding of Process flows, line balancing and production processes.
• Experience in HVAC technology, automotive component manufacturing or similar background would be advantageous.
• Ability to draw up process instructions for the shop floor, as well as assist with basic line layout and balancing.
• Excellent computer skills / knowledge, CAD knowledge is a pre-requisite.
• Ability to interact and communicate at all levels, incl. shopfloor, customers, agents and management.
• Assist with the creation of new PCF items, as well as bill of materials and routings.
• Provide technical support to clients and sales.
• Oversee all activities pertaining to the test facilities, demo room and product development.
Basic understanding of TPS would be preferred.
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.