Please email application through to email@example.com
MD will direct and oversee the operations and provide strategic and operational leadership to the Group both for the Internal Skills Development Program and the External business.
- MBA/CA and Healthcare qualification or degree in Education / Learning and Development.
- Proficient with Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Familiar with e-learning and virtual communication platforms.
- Must be permanently authorized to work in South Africa, Zimbabwe or Botswana.
- Successful track record in establishing and/or leading an educational institution and leading it to become a profitable business.
- Experience in Business Development for Educational Institutions.
- Must be commercially astute with the ability to oversee financial aspects of each IC
- Experience or knowledge in instructional design and development of digital learning solutions and campaigns.
- Experienced in working effectively in complex global organizations and managing a wide-ranging stakeholder group.
- Ablity to effectively manage diverse global teams.
- Familiarity with Accreditation processes and procedures.
- Deep understanding of BBEEE.
Technical competencies/professional expertise
Display organisational savvy - Develops effective give-and-take relationships with others; understands the agendas and perspectives of others; recognises and effectively balances the interests and needs of one's own group with those of the broader organisation.
Leverages networks - Identifies and cultivates relationships with key stakeholders representing a broad range of functions and levels; uses informal networks to get things done; builds strong external networks with people in the industry or profession.
Thinks strategically - Considers a broad range of internal and external factors when solving problems and making decisions; identifies critical, high pay off strategies and prioritizes team efforts accordingly; uses information about the market and competitors in making decisions; recognizes strategic opportunities for success; adjusts actions and decisions for focus on critical strategic issues (for example, customers, quality, competition).
Manage disagreements - Brings substantive conflicts and disagreements into the open and attempts to resolve them collaboratively; builds consensus.
Coach & develop others - Accurately assesses strengths and development needs of employees; gives timely, specific feedback and helpful coaching: provides challenging assignments and opportunities for development.
Champion of change - Challenges the status quo and champions new initiatives; acts as a catalyst of change and stimulates others to change; paves the way for needed changes; manages implementation effectively
Leadership style & influence - Takes charge and initiates actions; directs the activities of individuals and groups toward the accomplishment of meaningful goals; commands the attention and respect of others.
Delegating & controlling - Clearly assigns responsibility and tasks to others; establishes effective controls; ensures that employees have the necessary resources and authority; monitors progress and exercises control.
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.