Our client is a large residential University in Durban. It is also one of the leading research intensive and teaching Universities in South Africa and the continent. The closing date for receipt of applications is 07 July 2022
Main job function
Manage and lead the planning, execution and reporting of the complex and challenging risk-based information systems internal audit assignments; Review and evaluate the work of the audit team, where applicable; Provide regular reports on progress and on performance of the audit team; Engage with other assurance providers to enable coordinated planning of assurance activities and optimisation of resources; Establish and maintain good working relations with internal and external stakeholders to foster strong knowledge of University business processes issues and risks.
· Relevant bachelor’s degree
· Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
· Completed IAT programme/Professional Training Program/SAICA articles
· Membership of Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)(SA)
· Seven (7) years information systems audit experience, (of which at least five (5) should be in a supervisory/managerial role in an internal audit environment).
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.