Business Division of Embassy in Johannesburg is seeking to appoint a Management Consultant
To assist with developing business in South Africa and the Southern Africa Region.
Around 70 subsidiaries are active in South Africa – and many more are exploring this exciting and important market.
In addition, there are many local companies and partners who represent products and technologies.
Consultants in the team help companies grow global sales and drive the development of South Africa by introducing high-tech solutions and sustainable business applications to the market.
Please email cv and motivation letter to email@example.com
Main job function:
You will be supporting clients’ growth strategies by participating in diverse consulting assessments (e.g. market entry, feasibility studies, sector analysis, partners search) and promotion activities (e.g. support in driving platforms, initiatives, trade delegations and exhibitions).
This will often include arrangement of and participation in business meetings between South African local and national government institutions and clients.
In addition, you will answer export-related questions from companies and develop networks in the South African corporate industry.
Qualifications & Skills required:
- A higher academic degree, preferably in Engineering and/or Business Administration.
- A background as a management consultant with relevant working experience of up to 3-5 years, preferably in mining and energy
- An interest in business development and internationalization
- Results-oriented and analytical mind
- Experience from an international context from studying or working
- Fluency in English and great command of the language. Knowledge of Portuguese or an African language is advantageous but not required
The incumbent would be working in a modern, welcoming and inclusive working environment in an international team, with a great opportunity to build strategic networks.
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.