This boutique firm provides a comprehensive range of commercial legal solutions in the construction industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Commercial litigation experience in High Court
- Construction law
- Must be a self-starter
- Leadership skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· LLB Degree
· Admitted Attorney
· Assist Founder in large matters as well as running own matters
· Ability to deliver good quality work under pressure
· Ability to engage clients professionally and to critically analyze matters
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.