One of the largest suppliers of household products to retailers locally urgently seeks DYNAMIC, DRIVEN, CUSTOMER CENTRIC Key Accounts Manager to join their team.
Main job function
· To negotiate space (in-store), stock levels and build great relationships with buyers and management of retail chain(s)
· Managing all sales related functions and staff of retail account(s) and stores
· (Control of direct expenses and profitability of retail account(s), control of promoter force)
· Implement retail strategies
Degree : Commerce (preferable)
· 5+ years experience in FMCG industry, merchandising or Direct Sales
· Excellent sales, operations and negotiation skills
· Ability to manage staff / division
· Proven relationships with key retailers
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.