Main job function
· Junior level position.
· Wireless Internet, Bulk SMS Solutions, VOIP Managed Solutions, Networking, Internet Faxing, Hotspot (WIFI), Repair and Maintenance Solutions.
· Designing and installing well-functioning computer networks, connections and cabling.
· Performing troubleshooting to system failures and identify bottlenecks to ensure long term efficiency of network.
· Testing and configuring software and maintain and repair hardware and peripheral devices.
· Provide technical direction to co-workers on computer and network usage and offer comprehensive advice and instructions.
· Industry related certifications / diplomas is an advantage.
· Valid Driver’s License.
• Matric – Grade 12.
• Industry related certifications / diplomas is an advantage.
• Mikrotik and Ubiquiti experience is non-negotiable.
• 5 Years’ Field Experience with Mikrotik experience.
• Valid Driver’s License.
• Ability to take care of company vehicle as if it is your own.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to deal with frustrated client and end users in a calm, mature and logical manner.
• Ability to work well independently as well as part of a Team. Must be a team player.
• Willing to work overtime as and when required.
• Willing to work a great amount of hours to build skillset and knowledge.
• Willing to learn as much as possible in a short space of time.
• Ability to follow instruction as stipulated and directed.
• Ability to think logically.
• A good understanding of how networks are designed and implemented.
• No Candidates younger than 21 years’ old will be considered.
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.