Our client, who is a fast-growing technology services company offering solutions to IT requirements including the resourcing of Critically Skilled Professionals, Software Development and the implementation of AI Systems, is looking for a IT Recruiter & Business Developer for a hybrid role based either in Cape Town (Waterfront) or JHB (Sandton). In office two days a week.
Main job function
· Candidate must be able to manage their own clients and can complete the end-to-end cycle.
· Meet with managers and HR to discuss their hiring needs and formulate strategy
· Design and coordinate the hiring process
· Source qualified candidates via job sites, databases, networking etc.
· Contract Management
· Help establish connections with professional groups, communities and other organizations
· Select and present qualified candidates to hiring teams
· Help hiring teams interview candidates through various methods (e.g. structured interviews, behavioural interviews)
· Advise hiring managers to help them make better hiring decisions
· Create reports on hiring progress and other recruiting metrics
· Assist with on boarding new hires
· Draw up Contracts
· Helping applicants to prepare for interviews
· Find own clients to recruit for
· Hybrid working model. They must be willing to work at the office 2 times a week.
· Offices based JHB & CT where the candidate can work from.
· Laptop provided must have home office with Wi-Fi if they work hybrid.
· Relevant tertiary qualification is advantageous
· The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years experience in recruiting IT professionals.
· They must have a strong understanding of IT software and headhunting
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.