Main job function
The ideal candidate will have a wealth of experience tackling various hardware and software problems. They should be comfortable providing technology solutions to employees and working closely with third party software companies to adopt new technologies and efficiently use existing ones. This candidate should have prior experience working with information technology and understand the latest technology trends to ensure the technology in place is up to date.
- Manage Information Technology and computer systems
- Manage the computer systems budgets and expenditures
- Ensure Technology is accessible and equipped with up to date hardware and software
- Monitor and maintain Technology to ensure maximum accessibility and redundancy
- Ensure that all the critical Systems, Processes and Data are backed up
- Manage and support the CRM and ERP Systems specifically SAGE 300 (Accpac) and SAGE CRM
- Perform any other required duties from time to time
National Diploma in Information Technology or at least A+, N+ and Microsoft Certification.
5-10 years IT Management Experience
Must have at least 8 years working experience in the following;
Computer hardware and software systems and programs
Computer networks, network administration and network installation
Computer viruses and security
E-mail and internet programs
Microsoft Windows and Server Operating Systems
Managing a Domain through Active Directory and Terminal Services.
Database Structure and accessing and extracting Data
Sage 300(Accpac) and Sage CRM front and back-end
IIS and Webservices
SSRS Report Writing
Java or Angular JS – Logs and basic debugging skills
Salary is in the region of R 40 000 to R 50 000 per month.
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.