Main job function
Responsible for developing / refactoring code using Visual Studio to support the companies Point of Sale Web and Desktop applications. The role involves interacting with external API's and internal databases, using entity framework.
What you need to land the job:
• Commitment to learning
• Planning and organizing
• Analytical reasoning
• Creative Communication (oral and written)
• Customer Service
• Thrive under pressure
• Team player
Relevant Diploma / Degree
Minimum 3 years IT Software engineer experience.
3.REST API concepts
Key Service area:
• Write functional code and spot defects
• Configure existing systems and provide user support
• Provide service delivery in a timely and efficient manner
• Support Team members
• Ensure that there is continuous support provided
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.