Opportunity for an experienced Inventory Controller for a Manufacturing Concern based in Gauteng.
Main job function
• Developing and implementing inventory control systems and practices.
• Performing regular stock checks and reporting any issues to the Manager.
• Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
• Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers and cycle counts
• Review documentation and monitor product codes to search for discrepancies; troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and records
• Track rates of accuracy, purchase and return as well as defective items to inform quality control decisions
• Nurture positive relationships with suppliers and provide customer service as needed
• Receives, unpacks, and delivers goods; re-stocks items as necessary; labels shelves.
• Computer Literacy
• Inventory Management Certificate
• Principles of Storekeeping Certificate
• Warehouse Management Certificate
• Proven Track record in Inventory Management within the Manufacturing Industry
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.