The ideal candidate for this position will have a broad technical skillset and extensive experience in this industry. As a result, the candidate should be able to design, develop and test the products required for the company's needs. Moreover, the candidate should be able to work with other developers in determining product strategy.
· Develop and designing relevant code on project needs
· Mentoring junior developers
· Create test driven environment for relevant projects
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience 3-6 years of industry experience
· Technical depth across multiple languages
· Able to meet deadlines
· Strong communications skills
• Data Structures
• Understanding Async Programming
• C# WebAPI
• .net Core
• SOLID Principles
• TDD (Test Driven Development)
• MS SQL
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.