Our client, a specialist hospital based in Pretoria, URGENTLY seeking an Infection Control Manager with the relevant experience to start asap.
Main job function
The Infection Control Manager reports to the Executive: Nursing Management and will be responsible for the following performance areas:
- Manage the infection control of the hospital.
- Provide infection control training.
- Develop processes to identify key infection control issues.
- Deliver a high standard of quality service to doctors and patients.
- Accuracy and Integrity working with other staff members.
- Deal with all service providers in a professional manner.
- Promote and carry out the image of the hospital in a professional manner.
- Continuous professional development and training of all staff.
- Keeping abreast with developments in relevant technology developments.
- Optimal utilization of technology.
South African Nursing Council (SANC) Registration as a Registered Nurse.
Infection Control Qualification is essential.
- Candidate must be available to start as soon as possible.
- Candidate must be based in Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa or willing to relocate.
- South African Nursing Council (SANC) Registration as a Registered Nurse.
- Infection Control Qualification is essential.
- 5 Years’ experience in a similar role / position.
- Sound Knowledge and nursing experience.
- Prepared to work as part of a team within an existing framework.
- Must be able to work full days and overtime as required by Management.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Strong Leadership Skills.
SUBMMISSION CLOSES 3RD JANUARY 2023
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.