Our client, one of the top law firms in the country is looking to appoint an HR Officer in their Umhlanga offices..
Main job function
Onboarding and orientation
Processing of UIF, medical aid and pension fund documents
Understanding VIP Payroll (view access, not processing)
Employment Equity reporting
WSP and ATR reporting
Exposure to IR
• Grade 12 (Matric)
• Relevant HR qualification and added bonus
• Own transport essential
• Must be content to remain as HR Officer (not negotiable)
• 5 years HR experience within a LAW Firm
• Mon – Fri | 08h00 – 16h30
• On-site based in Umhlanga
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.