A super opportunity has arisen in Angola, for Reception Services Manager, reporting into the CFO, for a modern Medical Facility in Luanda, Angola.
Main job function
The Hospital Reception Services Manager is responsible for the overall management of the SAC department (systems, processes and staff).
This role must ensure the admissions and discharge of patients in a professional, friendly and timeous manner, as well as creating and maintaining goodwill with all clinical and nursing staff attending to patients, to ensure the best Client Experience across all Hospital services.
One of this job´s most critical functions are the provision of exceptional customer service and accurate billing for all services rendered, including maintenance of all patients and insurance records up to date.
· Define and implement front desk objectives and procedures, including periodic reviews and updates.
· Ensure clients are admitted and discharged, in a professional and orderly manner
· Ensure a smooth work flow on all reception desks at all times
· Ensure accurate billing of all services and 0 pendencies within the time frames targeted
· Responsible for the monitoring of the use of all reception systems and controls
· Responsible for adherence and compliance with the company policies and procedures
· Order and maintenance of office supplies, equipment and any other material required for good job performance, and for monitoring the correct use of it all
· Responsible for the supervision of all activities including bookings, appointments, phone calls, e-mails and all clients contact with the company
· Responsible for generating reports and provide feedback to CEO and Senior Management
· Responsible for hiring, training, and managing staff shift schedules
· Responsible for conducting period performance reviews and maintaining staff motivated
· Responsible for identifying high performers and potential talent for future leadership
· Assign responsibility for own and personal and professional development
· Relevant Tertiary qualification
· Insurance Industry experience
· Strong customer service background in a hospital environment
· Must have strong organizational and time-management capabilities
· Task and results focused whilst staying abreast of all clinical services needs and developments.
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.