One of South Africa’s oldest theatre’s is on the hunt for a Digital Strategist to head up their marketing department
Please email application through to email@example.com
Main job function
Although the selected candidate will be a specialist and have extensive experience in Digital Marketing, the successful candidate will be expected to meet the following KPI’s’:
· Implementing web technologies that will assist in broadening the reach through growth in the number of artists involved, and the audiences attending performances
· Through carrying out digital marketing activities will ensure the strengthening of Company brand and marketing of in-house productions
· Targeting digital marketing interventions using all the necessary tools to develop future audiences and build performing arts appreciation.
· Prepare and manage the overall marketing budget
· Manage, train and lead the marketing team toward the attainment of all business and Marketing objectives
· Manage the performance of all digital marketing channelsManage and improve online content making use of SEO and google analytics
Diploma/Degree in Marketing, Digital technology or equivalent
- A minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in a Digital Marketing environment role, or similar
• Knowledge of Web analytics
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent copywriting and copy-editing skills
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems
- Strong Computer Literacy
- Strong presentation skills
- THEATHRE BACKGROUND AN ADDED BONUS
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.