Exciting opportunity in multi-national Renewable Energy company.
Must be South African citizen.
Main job function
will be responsible for providing technical leadership and executing solar power plant engineering delivery through planning, leading, organising, and controlling the day-to-day functions of Technical Support, Data Driven Maintenance, Electrical Balance of Plant, and Control, Instrumentation and Automation.
Technical Services delivery is critical in ensuring plant Uptime and enhancing Plant Production.The incumbent provides the necessary technical support while working alongside plant managers to deliver on plant availability, reliability, and maintainability performance targets
MUST have Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Engineering, or related field.
MBA will be an advantage.
• More than 5 years of plant engineering management experience in the renewable energy sector, particularly in solar technology.
• ECSA Accreditation (compulsory).
• At least 10 years of experience in the electrical industry.
• Strong experience in managing technical/engineering teams.
• Strong knowledge in preventive and corrective maintenance philosophies.
• Very good knowledge of electrical and mechanical maintenance.
• Knowledge of SCADA systems, and Control and Instrumentation.
Please email cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.