Main job function
Head of Marketing
We are seeking a dynamic Head of Marketing to take charge of all marketing initiatives, including social media, digital campaigns, advertising, and creative projects.
As the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for creating strategic plans to establish and enhance our brand presence, allocating resources to different projects, and setting both short-term and long-term goals for the department.
We are looking for a talented marketing strategist who can inspire team members and drive success. In this role, you will lead our Marketing department to maximize profitability and enhance competitiveness in the market.
If you are a visionary leader with a passion for marketing, we invite you to join our team and make a significant impact.
· Development of an annual marketing strategy that aims to drive customer interest and sales
· Manage and maintain the Company’s brand story and strategy (including the in-house product range) ensuring consistency across all touch points: marketing collateral, packaging, signage and product
· Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing Department
· Manage development and execution of all marketing campaigns across social, ROP, PR and Digital - including testing, tracking, reporting/analysis and recommendations
· Develop a sales driven promotional program in partnership with the Buying Team using data to inform product placement, in-store signage, marketing campaigns and media placement
· Analyse consumer behaviour, purchase trends and sales data to determine customer personas and maintain a set of customer archetypes by conducting research and regular store visits
· Conduct regular competitor analyses (pricing changes, new products and features, campaigns) and present suggested recommendations and updates to the company’s marketing
· Oversee digital channel strategy, managing and collaborating with the Social Media Manager to ensure all activity ladders up to the wider marketing plan and that channel KPIs are being met
· Manage the output of the creative team – establish a clear briefing process, develop a creative style guide and work closely with the Creative Lead to maintain the brand identity of the Company
· Conduct regular meetings with buying team and senior management teams to review pipeline, resolve challenges, brainstorm solutions and provide campaign reporting and results
· Lead and develop Marketing and Creative Team to feel empowered - set measurable KPIs, objectives and review team performance with quarterly presentations to the execo
· Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Budgets
· Annual Marketing Strategy
· Brand Bible – brand strategy and creative style guide
· Quarterly Marketing Team objectives and KPIs
· Monthly Store Reports
· Campaign Execution and Reporting
· In-house product program
· Promotional program to support Tuesday Sales, discounts and offers
· Quarterly Competitor Analysis
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.