Major Angolan Supply Chain distributor, has a super opportunity for a self-start to establish a logistics infrastructure within the group.
Position will be based in Luanda, Angola. Full ex-pat package.
Main job function
· Create and operate a logistics infrastructure that will enable the company to implement annual and multi-year work plans with quality, speed and maximum efficiency.
· Manage and operate the logistics website on an ongoing basis in order to provide the company’s customers with their orders in the quantity, quality, time and budget specified.
· Initiate, plan and implement new processes to promote logistical optimization.
· Ensure that the goods are transported while maintaining the safety of the staff and the quality of the products according to quality requirements and regulations and maintain a high standard.
· Manage a central planning system.
· Recognized tertiary qualification in Logistics, supply chain or similar
· Well developed inclusion capability that combines business insight and services with interface management
· Organizational, planning and implementation skills.
· Can find balances between day-to-day operations and future development
· Leadership ability that includes assimilating change processes while maintaining uncompromising work routines
· Systemic vision of the entire value chain in the retail process and the ability to find appropriate solutions in real time
· Strong communication skills
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.