Exciting opportunity with Developer and EPC with a proven track record of offering turnkey services within the renewable energy industry.
Main job function
Responsible for the overall strategy and development of new Solar PV project opportunities, as well as closing on deals and exceeding expected targets.
In order to meet your KPI’s, you must have a keen technical knowledge of Solar PV technologies as well as the design elements and cost structuring of projects from >300kWp upwards
Must attune to client needs, identify opportunities using, creatively present solutions, as well as develop and maintain strong networks
Engineering degree preferred
Renewable Energy sales experience
• Solar PV experience is important
• 5+ years’ experience within a similar role would be ideal
• Must have exceptional negotiation skills
• Ability to work independently with a result driven focus is vital
• Willingness to travel
• Ability to work effectively in decentralised matrix organisation
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.