One of South Africa’s oldest theatre’s is on the hunt for a Graphic Design Coordinator to produce attractive and effective designs for media, mobile and web
Please email application through to email@example.com
Main Job Function
Produce attractive and effective designs for media, mobile and web.
Work closely with marketing to produce eye-catching marketing campaigns that align with the Entity’s vision and mission.
Plan, create and execute engaging written and visual content in line with planned strategies and budgets.Support marketing team with marketing initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in graphic design or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a graphic designer or similar experience in a related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio of evidence that is able to demonstrate your artistic styles and abilities
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing programmes: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, CSS, Premier Pro
- Good IT skills to edit photos and videos in the best possible manner
- Creativity and innovation
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with both print and digital media
- THEATHRE BACKGROUND AN ADDED BONUS
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.