Become part of a global team that specializes in a niche sector i.e. oil and gas and event services. Work remotely with an international team
Main job function
● Developing website and web app architecture.
● Designing user interactions on web pages.
● Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
● Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
● Working alongside graphic designers and other developers for web design features.
● Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
● Designing and developing APIs.
● Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
● Staying abreast of developments in web applications, programming languages and best practices
Relevant IT Degree
● minimum of 4+ years' working experience in software development with a portfolio to showcase previous work.
● Strong organizational and project management skills.
● Familiarity with the MVC architectural pattern and Object-oriented programming principles.
● Advanced hands-on experience with Angular.
● Proficiency in working with Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure.
● Experience with Firebase products such as Cloud Firestore, Authentication, Realtime Database and Crashlytics.
● Experience with Google Analytics.
● Understanding of OAuth authorization flows.
● Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, PostgreSQL and BigQuery databases.
● Experience with the fundamentals of building and consuming RESTful APIs.
● Experience with one or more frontend UI frameworks such as Bootstrap and/or Material Design.
Strong Angular experience and NGRX (for state management).
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.