Super opportunity for an experienced Financial Manager for a manufacturing company in the Fourways area. Minimum 10 years Post Article experience in a commercial environment.
** Experience within a Manufacturing/Engineering concern is essential
Please email application through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Main job function
· Responsible for all aspects of financial Management
· Ensure compliance with Internal Policies and processes.
· Building the capacity of the finance team
· Oversee the day to day work of the finance department.
· Responsible for the effective use and deployment of staff and financial resources.
· Chartered Accountant (SA) is essential/non-negotiable
· Minimum of 10 years post article/audit experience
· Experience working in ERP Systems
· Experience within a manufacturing/Engineering environment
· Monthly management accounts and Annual Financial Statements/Reports
· Implement and manage and monitor budgeting process
· Risk management Financial System integrity
· All other Financial disciplines
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.