Leading Commercial Transport company specializing in international transportation between Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Malawi and the Eastern DRC.
Candidates for this position must be Zimbabwean citizens.
Main job function
- The Finance Manager is responsible for Managerial & Financial Accounting & Reporting.
- The Financial Manager assumes overall responsibility for assistance, advice and support required to manage the Accounts & Finance staff for the area of purview, regarding all accounting and financial issues.
- BCom. in Commerce or Finance or equivalent, post-graduate degree is desired.
- Professional Accounting Designation
Please contact Ruth Underwood email@example.com
- 5-10 years in Accounting / Finance area at a Management Level or equivalent in Audit.
- Knowledge of IFRS and IAS is desirable.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products, ERP experience.
- Strong leadership skills, good communication
- Excellent work ethics and able to work long hours.
Please email cv to:firstname.lastname@example.org
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.