Field service and sales representative on vacuum pumps and blowers at the customer site. The candidate will also be expected to help grow the business while in contact with customers by providing excellent technical solutions and looking for opportunities to increase sales. Travel around South Africa and Africa is required at times as well as to Europe at times for training. Regular overtime and weekend work will be required
Preference to technical qualifications: Electrical or Millwright trade.
Experienced in end-user repairs and/or technical selling of vacuum pumps, water pumps, compressors, valves, or other Industrial equipment selling to industrial markets: E.g., Food, plastics, woodwork, medical, automotive, packaging, wastewater.
- First Language Afrikaans is preferable as many of our customers prefer to communicate in Afrikaans.
- Good technical skills and hands on.
- Good communication skills, verbally and written
- Team Player
- Deadline driven
- Accepts change
- Can multitask successfully
- Energetic and Motivated
- Good reporting writing skills
- Emotionally mature
- Can work under pressure
- Confident and have reasoning skills.
- Self- starter, proactive individual
- Results orientated and sales focused
- Independent and able to stay focused on objectives and targets without intervention
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.