A leading wireless application service provider is urgently looking for Field Sales Agent for a period of 6 months for new project to drive growth.
Please email application through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Main job function
- Driving revenue growth
- Acquiring new sites as prescribed by the National Sales Manager in line with the overall business acquisition strategy.
- Identify New Business opportunities
- Cold calling looking for new sites for Starter Pack and handset Distribution
- Develop new customer relationships
- Responsible for new product sales and achieving set targets
- B2B (Business2Business) and B2C (Business2Consumer) cell phone and starter pack distribution
- Leverage both internal and external relationship to increase brand awareness and effective execution
- Improve customer retention in the retail Channels
- Analyse monthly regional reports to identify opportunities and threats
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
- Responding to enquiries in a professional and knowledgeable manner
- Train customers in product knowledge, rica platforms and mobile solutions
- 3 years’ or more sales experience FMCG field
- Must have experience dealing with outlet owners (independent stores) NOT NEGOTIABLE
- A proven track record in sales
- Willing to travel
- Valid driver’s license
- Own vehicle
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.