Our client, specialist in the manufacture of resin and cementitious products, seeks dynamic/target driven External Technical Sales Reps to join their ever expanding team – positions available in JHB / KZN and CT
Please email application through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Main job function
Duties include but are not limited too:
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs for focused sectors – Flooring / Non-flooring products *Niche product lines.
- Develops new accounts by researching and identifying potential leads, soliciting new business, building connections, providing technical information and advice.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and architects- minimum of 6 per day – architects minimum of 1 a week.
- Close and grow sales through professional communication with existing and potential clients
- Drives continued sales by checking customer purchasing history, suggesting new and related products, and explaining technical features
- Maintains relationships with clients and architects (both house accounts and new clients) by providing technical support, information, and guidance.
- Expand market awareness of our products and our industry experience by communicating features and benefits of our products and services effectively
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares accurate monthly reports with sales data, project pipeline on achievements and site visits done.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing the Technical Finishes brand.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions, CPD meetings or conferences which includes demonstrating and presenting products via presentations and or physical applications.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal departments.
- Negotiate deals and handle complaints after consultation with Sales Director.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Keeps product knowledge up to date by studying item descriptions and participating in ongoing training
- Achieve budget
Matric and or post matric relevant qualifications
· Proven work experience as a Technical Sales representative
· Ability to build productive professional business relationships
· Motivate and eager to succeed
· Client Base experience
· Self-starter and fast learner who can adapt to an ever-changing environment
· Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
· Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
· Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
· Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
· Able to read drawings, engage with Project Managers and Architects
· Creative and tenacious
· Prospecting, relationship building, and lead generation
· Strong work ethic
· Ability to overcome objections and refusals in a courteous, friendly way
· Professional interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
· Multitasker with ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced workplace
· Data-entry competency
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office
MUST HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WITHIN THE SAME INDUSTRY
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider
your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.