Our client, a subsidiary of a Global Company, has an excellent opportunity for an Export Sales Manager/BDM to be responsible for all elements of the company’s exports sales into SSA region.
Main job function
· Achieving Sales targets and growing market share across Sub Sahara Africa.
· Developing and growing the brand, Sales, Channels and Penetration rates
· Securing existing and establishing new channels and Partners.
· Setting up new exports structures
· Developing and implementating an updated export and channel strategy
· Current Distributor management & leverage + Seeking new distribution opportunities and partners for growth.
· New business development, planning, budgeting, forecasting and implementation
· Technical & Product Support development for SSA customers
· Attending trade shows and designing other mechanisms for gaining market access
· Developing strategic channel partnerships to jointly access new markets
· Management of all exports customer relationships, including stock ordering, delivery, price and terms negotiations, and all aspects of service delivery
· Reviewing and analysing monthly management accounts
· Planning and carrying out marketing activities to agreed budgets, sales, volume values, product mix and time scale
Tertiary technical qualification advantageous
Established network within SSA
· Min 5 years of related Export Sales experience with Construction/Projects/Mechanical products
· Commercially astute with a proven track record of success
· Excellent communication skills to interact successfully with clients, management, internal departments, agencies and customers
· Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
· Resilient, able to adjust to fast changing business conditions and result oriented.
· Proficient PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.