Our client, which is a provincial state entity, is looking for an Executive Administrator to the COO.
Main job function
Job purpose: To provide administrative and secretarial support (diary mgt., meeting arrangements and minutes, consolidation of info. for reports, travel) to the COO and the Marketing and Development business unit.
· Manage the COO’s diary daily
· Provide Office administration support and Manage Dashboard
· Manage the complete travel/accommodation process (local and international) for the business unit
· Consolidate and quality check all reports and submissions for the Marketing and Development business unit
· Ensure the effective administration and management of all COO meetings
· Compile reports on Marketing and Development business unit
· Perform ad hoc activities
· Diploma in Business Administration/Public Administration /Secretarial studies (NQF Level 6) or equivalent
· 3-5 years’ experience in providing Executive assistant services or business/office administration
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.