My client, a trusted systems integrator in the ICT sector, seeks to employ an Engineering Technician to join their team.
Please email application through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Main job function
The successful incumbent will primarily be responsible to ensure effective project design, implementation and support. This may include architecture, installation, commissioning, configuration, integration, maintenance and advanced fault finding within a wide range of technical projects.
- S3 Electronics/Computer Engineering Diploma; or
- N6 Electronics Diploma with A+ & N+ or N6 with MCSE and CISCO; or
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role; and
- Proven experience in commissioning, configuration, integration of Information Technology (IT) systems; and or
- Proven experience in commissioning, configuration, integration Radio Frequency (RF) systems; and or
- Proven experience in commissioning, configuration, integration Electronic Security (ES) Systems; and or
- Proven experience in commissioning, configuration, integration Wifi Networks.
- Microsoft Office Proficiency – high level.
- Own vehicle and a valid driver’s license.
- Fluent in English Language (Ability to speak, write and read).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in the mining environment will be advantageous.
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.