Our client, based in Klipriver Midvaal, a one stop shop leader in trailer manufacturing, is looking to add a Qualified Engineer with heavy engineering in trailer and automotive industry experience to their team
Please email application through to email@example.com
Main job function
- Reports to engineering manager.
- Product development and design.
- Take on complete projects from start to finish including special projects.
- Stress analysis. Training will be given when necessary. Preferred if they have some experience with it.
- Load distributions and general arrangement drawings.
- Assist in implementing drawing standards.
- Assist/manage draughtsmen with engineering manager.
- Manage and maintain products.
- Assist production and repair departments as needed.
- Create nestings for plasma from time to time if draughtsmen are not capable.
- Assist with day to day.
- Data capturing and filing.
- Bills of materials.
- Proper planning and time management. The successful candidate will be expected to function successfully on their own.
- Maintain good interdepartmental communication and relations
- B .Tech, B.Sc or B.Eng in Mechanical Engineering essential
- 5+ years mechanical parts and components design with stress analysis being advantageous.
- Heavy engineering with trailer and automotive industry experience
- Please forward portfolio of work with application.
- Professional Registrations: Not required.
- Software: Microsoft Office (excel, word, outlook), Nesting Software (any but not critical), AutoCAD and Inventor (Preferred), FEA software (advantageous).
- Candidates will be tested on AutoCAD and Inventor.
- Must be fluent in English and Afrikaans
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.