Our client based in Western Cape is seeking an Electronic Technician Assistant. The successful incumbent will assist in conducting preventative and corrective maintenance (Electronic and electrical) on all toll collection equipment, traffic management peripherals within the toll plaza, CCTV system and access control system.
Please email application through to email@example.com
Main job function
Not limited to:
- Assist in conduct daily and monthly inspections of all toll collection equipment, traffic management peripherals within the toll plaza, validation cameras and treadle reports.
- Assist in repairing or oversee the repair of any of the above-mentioned items.
- Report all incidents in the prescribed manner
- Recordkeeping of all inspections in the prescribed manner
- Ensure tools are kept in a good and clean working order
- Ensure all health, safety and security policies and procedures are followed at all times
- Comply with all rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the Company
- Ensure that all equipment will be in good working order to ensure the Company can comply with all contractual obligations.
Certificate / Diploma in Electronics
3 years related experience
Knowledge of processes and rules together with the MIS Electronic Toll Collection System
Understanding of relevant procedures such as:
- Environmental, health and safety, compliance and good housekeeping practices
- Procedure manuals
- Understanding of Supervisory responsibilities/functions
Must be able to work underground and at heights
Must be able to work overtime and perform stand-by duties
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.