Main job function
The successful candidate will be an integral part of this business, and will, therefore, need to be able to demonstrate that he/she can lead the growth of this business on the AC side of the company.
Initially, responsibilities will include:
· Manage team of electricians
· Do solar installations for residential sites
· Develop the company quality stamp
· Recruit & train electricians
· Follow-up AC teams
· Issue COC’s (ideally, but not essential)
- Electrical Engineer (Pr Tech), with ESCA registration is a requirement.
· Has experience with PV, ideally residential solar
· Has experience with Sunsynk/DEYE inverters (ideally, but not a prerequisite)
· Is customer oriented and can communicate well
· Is able to work independently
· Ability to travel where necessary (in or around Cape Town)
· Can issue COCs (ideally, but not a prerequisite)
· Has a driver’s license and a vehicle
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.