Our client supports the Commercial, Business and Agricultural sectors by offering Solar PV solutions.
Main job function
The successful candidate will be an integral part of this business.
- Responsible for the calculation of string and inverter configurations, and structural layouts of modules on rooftops and ground mounts.
- There will be close collaboration with the Engineering Department on solutions for design flaws or problems.
- This individual will determine design criteria / specifications.
- Ensure that all administrative and design tasks meet their deadlines and are kept up to date and accurately carried out.
- Recommend technical design or process changes to improve efficiency, quality and/or performance.
- Provide technical direction and support to installation teams during system commissioning or performance monitoring.
- Support maintenance capabilities by performing on-site troubleshooting.
- Electrical Engineer (BEng or BTech)
- PV Green Card preferred; Master Electrician will give you an advantage
Please contact Ruth Underwood firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experienced with PV Sol and other Solar Design Software Packages
- Previous experience on commercial solar carports, rooftop, and ground mounted solar PV.
- A keen interest in designing and providing great solutions to clients.
- Must be fluent in Afrikaans and English
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.