Our client, based in Klipriver Midvaal, a one stop shop leader in trailer manufacturing, is looking to add a draughtsman to their team
Please email application through to email@example.com
Main job function
- Reports to engineering manager.
- Convert 2D designs to 3D.
- Assist in implementing drawing standards.
- Take on complete projects from start to finish.
- Assist production and repair departments as needed.
- Create Nestings for plasma cutter.
- Assist with day to day.
- Data capturing and filing.
- Proper planning and time management. The successful candidate will be expected to function successfully on their own.
- Maintain good interdepartmental communication and relations.
- View to become a design draughtsman asap.
· Any tertiary draughting qualification. N.Dip in mechanical engineering would be ideal
· 5+ years in 3D mechanical parts and components. Trailer and automotive industry experience is preferential
· Forward a portfolio of work together with application
· Software: Microsoft Office (excel, word, outlook), Nesting software, AutoCAD and Inventor. (Nesting software may be excluded; all others are important)
· To start asap.
· Must be fluent in English and Afrikaans
· Please note candidates will be tested on AutoCAD and Inventor
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.