Main job function
You will report directly to the Divisional MD, roles and responsibilities are defined as below but not limited to;
· Provide technical support to all branches.
· Special focus required on continuous improvement in production output and plant efficiencies and reporting thereof.
· Assist with safety, health, quality, and environmental compliance.
· Implementation and reporting of KPI’s for manufacturing, production efficiencies and quality systems.
· Reporting and presenting these KPI’s and production efficiencies to the executive prior to the monthly management review.
· Digitalization of daily production KPI’s providing real time data to assist management with the daily running of operations.
· Lead any new CAPEX projects and project managing thereof.
· Assist management with new product development and innovation.
· Implement a research and development programme to maintain the competitiveness and relevance of companies products.
· Assist management as and when required with any other projects.
· Attend monthly OPS meetings with focus on the factory KPI’s and Projects
· Run and manage projects to continue the reduction of the company’s Carbon footprint.
· Working with branch managers and group maintenance manager to create critical spares list for each factory and making sure the spares are always ordered and in stock.
· Review and audit maintenance schedules.
Chemical or Industrial Engineering Degree
Minimum 3 years experience in a technical advisory role
Experience in polymers and mould manufacturing will be advantageous.
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.