Client in the Higher Education industry is seeking the services of an experienced, dynamic and creative DIGITAL MARKETER, to join their team, based in Durban
Main job function
· Planning designing and executing digital marketing campaigns, including web, email, social media and offline platforms.
· Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
· Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
· Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
· Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
· Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
· Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
· Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
· Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
· Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
· Meet with marketing manager or director to determine the scope of a project
· Advise marketing manager on strategies to reach a particular audience
· Determine the message the design should portray
· Create images that identify a product or convey a message
· Relevant Diploma/Degree
· +3 years relevant experience in a similar role
· Strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution and work with the marketing manager
· Create concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers on the social media platforms Google analytics, Google Search Engine Optimization, Google Ad words.
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.