Main job function
- Provide conceptual designs, yield forecasts and financial forecasts.
- Manage site surveys for project implementation and liaise with relevant stakeholders, such as structural engineers, master electrician, LPS engineers etc
- Manage the development of cost-effective design and engineering solutions and deliver complete design packages for project implementation
- Management of technical relationships with sub-contractors
- Ensure full compliance with quality and H&S
- Responsible for the specification of components for the procurement process
- Support the commissioning of completed systems and the related testing process
- Where required liaise with the client on technical matters including system handover
- Provide advice and installation support where required during construction phase
- Assist technicians on site on resolving system errors
- Fault-finding and to provide solutions and results supporting technicians on site or remotely
B. Eng. Electrical, B. Tech Electrical Engineering
5 + years experience in the design of solar power solutions
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.