A super opportunity has arisen in Angola, for a Business/Data, for a modern Medical Facility in Luanda, Angola.
Main job function
- Elicits, analyzes, specifies, and validates the company’s business needs by involving all relevant stakeholders
- Conducts interviews to gather customer requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
- Researches, reviews, and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
- Assists in conducting research on products to meet agreed upon requirements and to support purchasing efforts.
- Participates in the QA of purchased solutions to ensure features and functions have been enabled and optimized.
- Participates in the selection of any requirements documentation software solutions that the organization may opt to use.
- Analyzes and verifies requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Develops and utilizes standard templates to accurately and concisely write requirements specifications.
- Develops and conduct peer reviews of the business requirements to ensure that requirement specifications are correctly interpreted.
- Assists with the interpretation of the company’s requirements into feasible options, and communicating these back to the business stakeholders.
- Manages and tracks the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary.
- Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements — verbally or through written documentation — to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Provides guidance and/or instruction to junior staff members
- University degree in the field of Statistics, Actuarial, business administration, finance, information systems, Engineering
- Minimum of four to five years related work experience
- Portuguese language not essential but would be beneficial
Please contact Sian Morgan email@example.com
- Able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development
- Demonstrated project management skills and project management software skills, including planning, organizing, and managing resources
- Working knowledge of Windows office systems
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.