Main job function
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOBTo generate new business that meet departmental targets by providing solutions to clients who are a potential purchases of services in the integrated healthcare supply chain.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREASPro-actively identify client opportunities and secure new business in support of departmental targets. Develop client proposals in line with client requirements to meet specific client needs. Present client proposal for approval and closing of deal to the benefit of all parties. Administrate client contracts between client and Medical company and ensure accurate documentation for referencing purposes are in place.
REQUIRED EDUCATIONESSENTIAL EDUCATION : Grade 12 or equivalent qualification DESIRED EDUCATION : Diploma in Business
REQUIRED EXPERIENCEESSENTIAL MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: 2-3 years in sales within a similar environment DESIRED EXPERIENCE: Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
REQUIRED JOB SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Sales Cycle (start to end negotiations)
- Medical emergency products and services
- Marketing channels (e.g. social media) and the ability to select most appropriate solution
- Maintain a customer focused mind-set that acknowledges the value of the customer
- Negotiate and close deals in line with client expectations and company service offering.
- Microsoft Excel (formulas), Word (formatting), PowerPoint
- Client requirements Telephone etiquette skills and the ability to use skills to close deals
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.