Our client is a legal firm based in Cape Town, specialising in commercial aspects of the law and intellectual property, incl: trademarks, patents, intellectual property, copyright, commercial law and litigation.
Please email application through to firstname.lastname@example.org
This exciting role involves servicing the firm’s international clients, with corporate governance admin and training.
· Well spoken English person
· Other languages an advantage
· Systematic and diligent
· Very professional, presentable and articulate
· Must be able to give training to international clients (experience in training is required)
· Knowledge of corporate governance beneficial
· Experience with Oracle and/or Laserfiche programs preferred
· A market-related CTC package is on offer.
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.