Our client, a small but stable Attorney, is looking for a specialised Conveyancing Secretary. The company focuses on developments and townships and growth within the company is guaranteed.
Please email application through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Main job function
Assisting the Partners with the drafting , opening and vetting of conveyancing documents.
- Reporting to the Directors
- Drafting of transfer documents (developments, sub-divisions and townships)
- Drafting and compiling of conveyancing documents for lodgment and registration
- General office administration duties
- Liaising with clients and attorneys
- Liaising with the banks and deeds office
- Typing of letters, legal documents, emails
- Dealing with client’s queries
- Assisting the team where required
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a conveyancing secretary including transfer and bonds registrations
· Min of 2 - 5 years’ experience in developments – sectional title, full title, subdivisions and townships
· Be able to do finances.
· Experience in Lexis Convey and LegalSuite. The applicant must be able to act independently from taking instructions to finalization of the matters and use initiative.
· Excellent typing skills
· Strong client liaison skills and effective problem-solving skills
· Meticulous and attention to detail
· Well-groomed and presented
· Knowledge of servitudes and drafting of same
· Excellent written and spoken English
· Matric as a minimal
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.